Md. Atiqur Rahman Ahad
- Books to buy:
1. Yu & Marut, 8086 Microprocessor & Assembly Language
2. MA Mazidi et al., PIC Microcontroller and Embedded Systems, Pearson, 2012
- Attendance - at the beginning. No sleeping or disturbance. Mobile phone must be switched OFF [not silent].
- No best count on exams.
- Assembly Languages for Intel 8086 and PIC - MUST learn seriously. Recap C Programming [Part of exam]
- 10 times more reading - outside the class
- Home work - by default, what we cover in the class. If anything else/more, you will be informed. HW seriously - no copy, no cheating, no fakibaji-submission.
Hand-written in Bangla-English
- Project: Hardware-based project using PIC microcontroller: No Robocar or simple temp. sensor. Make a useful system. Must use assembly language, not others.
Submit proposal by week 2: written proposal of 2 pages: title, purpose, background, what u need, how u do, etc.
[submit project at the 1st class after Summer vacation: with HW project, 6~10 pages printed report as per IEEE template in LaTeX [now PDF based on MSWord].
PPT presentation with 5 slides.
- Class tests - on-the-fly [May be Open-book exam & negative-marking]
- Mid-term exam - 1 [May be Open-book exam & negative-marking]
- Final exam