ICIEV 2013 is over successfully with great participations, talks, networking, exhibitions!
ICIEV 2014 will be held in May, 2014! Soon the website will be updated - see you all again!
Paper Submission Date: 30 November, 2013
2nd International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision
[Tech. Co-sponsored by IEEE/SICE/ICROS/IEEE PAMI-TC; Sponsored by OSA; Organized by CNSER]
- Selected candidates for: CEPE exhibition.
- Final Program [updated]: Final Program.
- Call for CNSER Engineering Project Exhibition (CEPE). Last Date for Submission: 9 May, 2013.
- Click for Registration info & Final Paper status/resubmission comment. Solve these issues by 28 April, 2013. Visit on Paper Submission or on Registration.
- Click for info on reduced-priced accommodation at Ruposhi Bangla Hotel, which is cloest to the venue. A route map is shown in this file.
- We will CONFIRM the registration payment on 25 April, 2013 - after checking all payment slips and cross-checking in the bank & your submitted registration form. So please kindly wait until 25 April, 2013. Thank you for your understanding. For any urgent query on registration, please write to xxxxx
- Registration page is updated - each paper MUST have one registration by one of the authors - by 18 April, 2013. If a paper does not have the registration paid, it will not be considered for the final program and proceedings [CD and print]. Any co-author/participant can do registration after this date with higher registration fee [but not for a paper - as each paper must have registration by 18 April, 2013]. For details, visit
Registration Page. ICIEV has the bank transfer option ONLY [and no credit card or PayPal option now due to some problems]. So please pay the registration fee by bank transfer.
- Visit for Instructions on Final Submission. All accepted papers ['Accepted with minore revision' and 'IPS'] will be published in proceedings [CD & print with abstract]; and All presented papers [either Oral/IPS] will be archived in the IEEE Xplore, if the processes are done properly - as mentioned in the Final Submission page and Registration page. See you all! The Final Program will be updated by early May, 2013. Last date for submission: 13 April, 2013.
||IEEE Catalog Number
|Compliant PDF Files/packing list
- Review results have been informed. Last date for Final Manuscript submission & Copyright submission & Registration payment: 13 April, 2013.
- Review decisions have one of the 4 statuses: Read for more details.
IEEE Computer Society Technically Co-sponsors the ICIEV!
- 12 expert Keynote/Invited Speakers!
Nowshad Amin, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia
Norizaku Ikoma, Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
Mohammad Tariqul Islam, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia
MAS Kamal, The University of Tokyo, Japan
Koichi Kise, Osaka Prefecture University, Japan
Syoji Kobashi, Hyogo University, Japan
Syozo Komaki, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
Chanwoo Lee, NanoInside Co., Korea
Gerald Schaefer, Loughborough University, UK
Attention: Before you submit your paper, authors are requested to read on dual-submission / plagiarism: CLICK!
Paper Submission site is open: Courtesy to MicrosoftResearch's CMT.
Papers of ICIEV2012 are available in IEEE Xplore!
The ICIEV2012 was -
The ICIEV12 had 393 submissions as full paper from 36 countries, from which 226 papers have been finally included after rigorous peer-review process. There were parallel Oral Sessions and Interactive Poster Sessions, along with eight Special Talks.
The ICIEV provides vibrant opportunities for researchers, industry practitioners and students to share their research experiences, research results, ideas, review of various aspects and practical development experiences on Informatics, Electronics, Computer Vision and related fields. Through various presentations from peer-reviewed accepted papers, Special Talks and networking - the ICIEV provides the avenue to share knowledge, make networks, and develop a community for the new researchers - based on the experiences of experts. The ICIEV will open doors for challenging research areas for future.
The ICIEV welcomes you to be part of it - through offering Special Session, Tutorial, Workshop, Special Talk, Panel Discussion, and through submitting your research paper on and related arenas!
Major Topics of Interest (not restricted to):
- Informatics, IT, Computer & Information Systems
- Computer Vision, Image Processing, Pattern Recognition
- Robotics & Mechatronics
- Sensors & Embedded Systems
- Signal Processing
- Industry Application
- Biomedical Systems, Applications in Medicine
- Renewable Energy
- Information and Networking
- Environmental Engineering and Green Technology
- Communication Systems
- Engineering for Unreached People
Nabab Nawab Ali Chowdhury Senate Bhaban, University of Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Bangladesh is a lovely country with very much welcoming and smiling people all around! Enjoy your time in Bangladesh during your stay in the ICIEV. Dhaka is the historical old city and the capital of Bangladesh - a country of lots of promise and brilliance. Plenty to explore here!
Don't miss this opportunity to attend this conference!
Way to the venue:
#Airport to the University of Dhaka [DU]:
#Directions within the University of Dhaka [DU]:
1. TSC area, University of Dhaka [DU]:
2. Towards Mall Chattar area, University of Dhaka [DU]:
3. Mall Chattar area, University of Dhaka [DU]:
4. Towards conference venue, University of Dhaka [DU]:
5. Gate - next to the VC office & conf. venue [next to the Registrar's Building], University of Dhaka [DU]:
6. From gate to the venue, University of Dhaka [DU]:
7. The Nabab Nawab Ali Chowdhury Senate Bhaban, University of Dhaka [DU]:
Intl. Conf. on Green Energy & Technology